domenica 22 marzo 2015

Faggot


"Sit down son" My father said sternly as I entered the house. He was wearing just a pair of white underwear.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
He didn't answer, looking me directly in the eyes with his strong face.
"Are you gay, son?" 
I didn't know what to say, I always tried to hide it from him. 
"The way you're looking at me makes me sick Tim. It seems your are attracted by me. It's fucking innatural." He said.
"No..dad..I" I muttered  scared. 
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He screamed standing up. I covered my face with a hand fearing a punch.
"NOT ONLY YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT! YOU'RE INTO WEIRD BODY SWAP STORIES! I FOUND EVERYTHING ON YOUR COMPUTER! GUYS INTO OLD MEN!"
I started to cry. I've never been so ashamed into my all life.
He removed his underwear.
"LOOK AT THIS COCK SON! This is a real man's cock!"
Then he smiled and told me to suck it. Then he slammed at my face.
"THAT IS FOR NOT TELLING ME YOU LIKE OLD MEN" he said in my boyfriend's voice. 
"And This because you should have told me before" then started sucking my cock! I felt my dad's lips and my cock groving. 
"How could you...?" I asked
"Hush" he said in my dad's voice. "We'll talk about your questions later!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento