mercoledì 8 aprile 2015

Dad at the gym



Yesterday I went to the gym, and found my dad holding two big dumb-bells. He was sweating heavily!
"Dad! What are you doing here?" 

"Oh..Jake" he seemed surprise "Hi!" 
My dad was a handsome muscular man, even I knew that!
"I went out earlier from work" he said.
"But I tought you were out of town on a job meeting!" 
He returned an uncomfortable look and started to stammer something. 
"Dad, was wrong with you?"
In that moment two of his gym buddies approached
"We'll talk about this later Jake, now let me train!"
He kept his training, as usual, but there was something weird about him. 
In the locker room I decided to talk to him again, while he was undressing. 
"Jake, I'm ok!" he said
"Then why you told us you were gonna be out of town?"
"Because I'm not your dad, silly!" He whispered in my hear. 
My dad was going mad!
He winked at me.
I would never have believied him if in that very moment my cellphone hasn't rung. IT WAS MY DAD! MY REAL DAD!
He told me he has just arrived in hotel. 
My false dad went into the shower. I couldn't help but looking at his sexy body. I felt my cock stiffening. 
"Who are you?" I asked
"Haven't you got it? I'm Chris! I like using your dad's look for training! He's so hot! I'm a shapeshifter dude!"
I didn't know what to say.
"And..you can be anyone?"
"Sure.."
"Even that young guy who was training before?"



His body started to morphing into a younger, more muscular one.

"This one?" He asked with his handsome face.
My cock was erect and he saw it.
"Someone is horny" He said smiling, then retook my dad's form. 

"Let's get out of here son, we need some private time!"


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento